* Develops career plans/programs and administers in-house training and development opportunities for employees.
* Determines and develops training needs and prepares training plans and programs for employees.
* Establishes and maintains internal and external linkages with government, non-government organizations and private entities relative to training management and administration.
* Conducts Orientation Programs to newly appointed and promoted employees and student apprentices
* Develops and disseminates rules, policies and guidelines affecting organizational development and other personnel movements.
* Ensures efficient evaluation and selection of nominees for local and foreign scholarship programs and study grants.
* Provides human resource information and administrative or technical assistance on local and foreign scholarship programs and continuing professional education.
* Formulates and implements systems and procedures for proper and efficient execution of personnel actions in accordance to with applicable policies, rules and regulations and guidelines on personnel administration.
* Provides secretariat services to the Gender and Development Committee of the organization.
* Facilitates the implementation of GAD Training programs of the agency to the local women in the barangay and people with disabilities.
* Develops and conducts a continuing program of research and data-gathering activities on personnel management and administration.