* Establishes and maintains a centralized record system of employees of the agency.
* Maintains a systematic filing recording and updating scheme of personnel records.
* Receives/releases communications for dissemination to offices concerned as well as appointment papers and contracts to concerned individuals/parties.
* Processes/issues request for certified true copy of records/documents and service records and certificate of employment, load applications, etc.
* Administers, monitors and reviews Employee Performance Evaluation Reports.
* Prepares Notice of Step Increment, Loyalty Pay and Notice of Salary Adjustment.
* Reviews payrolls/vouchers on matters involving wages and other benefits in conformity with existing laws and policies.