1. To establish a centralized records management, property disposition and inventory system of the city government.
2. To devise a systematic procedure in the procurement, stocking and issuance of supplies and materials to city departments and office.
3. To maintain and supervise cleanliness, sanitation and orderliness in all city government buildings.
4. To provide the necessary security measures to safeguard all city government buildings and other real property as well as ensure the safety of city officials and employees.
5. To maintain and beautify city parks, plazas, monuments and historical landmarks.
6. To provide maintenance and repair assistance as needed by city offices.